About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

something for my bros!

Nike Jacket (actual) (similar) and (here) | Handmade Bead Necklace | White  Tee (similar



Black Skinny Jeans (similar) | Nike Air Flight Falcon Sneakers (similar) and (here)


Mickey Blue Eyes or just Juan. Got my boy Juan to portray a simple everyday men's look.
Easily achievable and a basic idea for an outfit, that can be mixed and match
with different components such as men's accessories, as displayed in the photos with bead necklace, which was made by Juan himself, maybe also a Duffle Bag (similar)

I thought I would do something for males on my blog, as it tends to be alittle too girly, hheheehe.
I will be featuring more males on my blog at least once every month or two lol, so look out all my handsome fellows. 


 "I refuse to accept other people's ideas of happiness for me. As if there's a "one size fits allstandard for happiness." - Kanye West

Enam A. oxx

No comments:

Post a Comment