About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

I can do natural, too.

Fraulin 38 Jelly Matte Palette | Everyday Liquid Eyeliner | Avon Arabian Glow Bronzer 

I was ask by the lovely Sahar, to do her make up for prom. You can imagine how happy I was, really just makes me happy making people look beautiful, and feel as well. She ask for a natural look to her make up; so here's what I came up with. I worked with only 4 colour shades for her eyes and a used a bronzer for her chicks and forehead, as well as the side of her nose. I finally worked a matte gold into the edge of her brows, which are au natural how beautiful, lol, sorry I love eye brows! 

ADVERTISEMENT: 
OFFERING TO DO MAKE UP FOR ANYONE FOR A SMALL FEE IN THE BIRMINGHAM AREA, JUST LIKE MAKING PEOPLE LOOK BEAUTIFUL, SO IF YOU NEED ME PLEASE INBOX ME ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO NEED SOMEONE TO DO MAKE UP FOR PROM OR PARTIES, ANY OCCASION REALLY, WILL DO IT FOR A SMALL FEE, AND YOU HELP ME GET MORE PRACTISE! 

INBOX, INBOX, INBOX ME ON FACEBOOK! OR LEAVE ME A COMMENT ON MY BLOG! 


"Dreams are dreams within themselves, and i need to wake up in order to make them come true." - Enam Ewura Adjoa Asiama 

No comments:

Post a Comment