About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

Model Makeover.






Model: Elizabeth Ofoaiye 

My brief was a natural eye with a popping lip, so I worked with Sleek Oh So Special Palette as well as my holy grail palette by Fraulin 38 which is the Jelly Matte 120 Colours Eye shadow Palette. My favourite part was creating an ombre pink lip, with Revlon Super Lustrous 'Wild Orchid' Lipstick and Rimmel London Lasting Lipstick by Kate Moss  Shade '004'.

Had the honor of doing make up for this hunny, for the Black Film Awards this weekend held at Symphony Hall. Elizabeth is still working hard as ever to accomplish her dreams of being a model. So far she has done a great job at landing some good modelling jobs, if you ever need her, contact her here

"...Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself..." -Jay Z: A Dream, Blueprint 2

Enam A. oxx

No comments:

Post a Comment