About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

REVERSE COLOUR BURST.


Model: Amela Fredericks


Photographer: Markel Knight

Credit to my lovely Tanya Marowa for setting up this photoshoot for me, please as I've mentioned in many posts that she has been in, contact her if you need a director, stylist, designer and even photographer. She will help you out some how with her unless creative skills. 

It was my first time working with Markel Knight and it was an honor to see him at work and at his best as he loves what he does which is photography. He is someone to look out for, as he has serious talent. He can be contacted through: Facebook | Flickr | Instagram and Amela Fredericks can be contacted on Facebook  were you can see some of the work she has done with companies such as CIAAFRIQUE.

 “All you future Google Whores might want to pay attention to what I’m about to reveal.” -  John Chow

Enam A. oxx

No comments:

Post a Comment