About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

SMOKIN' IT UP THIS SUMMER!

 So I am going for it, I'm going to be showing you a very very simple make up tutorial, I will not be writing much because the photo pretty much speak for me, I sound like a freak don't I? AHA! 

Okay, so I wanted to show that wearing a Smokey Eye during beautiful summer days can be something you can pull off, quite BOLDLY, I did this look in a way that can be worn in the day time as well as the night time.

Clearasil Deep Cleansing Toner  
Kleenex Facial Cotton Touch Cloths 
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC43 
Maybelline FIT ME Concealer Shade 20 (Sand
MAC Eyebrows Crayon Shade Spiked  

Fräulein 38 120 Colours Jelly Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Revlon Perle Eye shadow 045 Black Galaxy (As seen in the previous post)
MAC Mineral Blush in Gleeful

I used a tiny amount of Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls in Sunkissed/Cool on her forehead and under her jaw bones and finally over the blusher. Then I did a Medium Liquid Eye liner line with a bit of black eye shadow over it to take away some of the shine liquid eye liners give. Finally I used the Avon Super Shock Max Mascara, which is one of the only mascara's I use, just because I love how it bring out the lashes without making them too gappy, clumpy and spidery (I know you just thought of someone who does Spidery Eyes )


SLEEK True Colour Lipstick Shade Mulberry

You can also try a nude lip or a pink or red  glossy lip with the look. I pick this dark shade because I knew it will stand out on her light brown skin tone, and also blend with her dark brown eyes; WERK IT GURLLLLL! 





  
Model | Humarya Jubeen 

"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness"- Maria Mitchell

Enam A. oxx

4 comments: